Saturday, January 31, 2009

Banish Writer's Block

Ever suffer from writer's block?

I don't.

Over the years I've developed a bunch of strategies to keep writing no matter what. These include techniques for changing direction, ideas for injecting life into text, and just simply taking a quick break.

I put these ideas together in a little book called Knock the Socks off Writer's Block. It's available from Lulu.com by following this link.

I know lots of writers who tell me they never suffer from writer's block, or that they don't need any external motivation to overcome it. That's fine with me. But not everybody's so lucky.

If you're one of those people for whom a blank page can be daunting at times, then I think you'll find some of these techniques useful. If so, please be sure and let me know.

No comments: